facebook twitter pinterest instagram youtube bloglovin
 photo toppost.png

Sunday 26 June 2016

Glowy Makeup Look


Hello! The other day I created a glowy makeup look and I wanted to share it with you on my blog. Of the products I used I will inform you of the main ones that gave my skin a luminous glow.

Base - MAC Strobe Cream
To prep my skin I applied MAC's Strobe Cream after my moisturiser was absorbed. It's a beautiful cream that has a silky consistency that is easily absorbed into the skin. Immediately after application my skin had a luminous sheen. You can also mix this cream with your foundation if you wish.



Foundation - Nars Sheer Glow Foundation
To enhance the 'glow' of my skin I used Nars Sheer Glow foundation, in shades Deauville and Fiji. I used this foundation for this look because it has a dewy, radiant consistency.

Highlighters - MAC Mineralise Skinfinish; NYX Liquid Illuminator; Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed
I used three highlighters on my face to achieve a luminous glow. One of them was MAC's Mineralise Skinfinish powder in Global Glow, which has a bronzey/ silvery colour with lots of sheen. I dusted it over my cheekbones, down the bridge of my nose and swiftly brushed it along my hairline and jawline. It is quite pigmented so a small amount on your brush goes a long way.


On the highpoints of my face (cheekbones, tip of nose, eyebrow bone, top of my brows) and cupids bow, I applied NYX's Born to Glow Liquid Illuminator in Gleam, which is described as a Golden Peach Pearl colour. It has a lovely shimmer to it that is easily applied to the skin. Again, a little goes a long way with this product. I LOVE this highlighter!


Over the top of the NYX highlighter, I applied Becca's Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed powder luminzer in Opal. It has a superb shimmer that catches the light beautifully enough to be used on its own, however it also works nicely with the NYX liquid highlighter. This highlighter is one of my faves at the moment.


Bronzer - NYX Matte Bronzer, Deep Tan
To complete the look I applied NYX's Matte Bronzer, which is a lovely smooth texture this is completely matte, which is perfect for contouring the face. 


To see my complete glowy look, you can find it on my sister and I's makeup page @mnkmakeup on instagram or Facebook under MNK Makeup. The links are found on the buttons at the top of my blog page.


Hope you like the look! What are your go-to products when it comes to creating a glowy look?

Kristina xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme