facebook twitter pinterest instagram youtube bloglovin
 photo toppost.png

Monday 28 March 2016

Liebster Award: Get to Know Me


     Thank you to Destiny from Miss Beauty Glam for nominating me for the Liebster Award! You can find Destiny's lovely blog via the link provided above, where she writes about all things beauty, makeup and general lifestyle.  I think this award is such a nice way for new blogs to be introduced and discovered by other blog readers, so I appreciate the nomination. It's definitely feels lovely to be recognised :)  I have learned that new bloggers with a small following of approximately less than 200 people have the chance to receive this award if nominated. If nominated, there are a few things you must include within your post.

The rules for the Liebster Award are:
  1. You have to mention and thank the blog that nominated you in a blog post.
  2. You then have to answer the 11 questions which were asked by the blog that nominated you.
  3. Then it's your turn to nominate 11 other new bloggers.
  4. You lastly have to set 11 new questions for your nominees to answer.
Here are the questions I answered!
What is your favourite thing to do besides blogging?
I love to read books! Any books with a bit of mystery that flips between past and present or with a historical romance theme I really like.

Where do you live and what's your first language? 
I live in Melbourne, Australia and my first language is English.

What is your biggest fear and hope in terms of blogging? 
My biggest fear is that I run out of ideas for content and my biggest hope is that it will be read, even if it’s by only one person.

Vanilla or Chocolate? 
Chocolate!

What is one thing that you feel you need to work on? 
I need to work on my photography skills, I’d love to create the images I have in my mind and translate them into the real thing.

What is your favorite season of the year? 
I love Spring where the days get longer and there’s flowers and mild sunshine. It’s also the season of my birthday :D

If you could travel anywhere right now, where would you go? 
I would love to travel back in time to the 1920s where I’d dress up in my furs and feathers and go to a ball and marry a Lord and become a real Lady.

What is your favorite dish? 
I love my mum’s mash potato and lamb shanks and the rich sauce she makes to go with it. It’s delicious!!

What is one weird thing about you? 
I can do weird voices/ impersonations.

Name one thing that you can not live without? 
My family <3

What is your favorite show?
Downton Abbey! I absolutely love it.

Hopefully my answers have helped you know a little more about me :D

My Nominees

1. Gemma -Sparklexgem
2. Ashlee - Ashlee Liz
4. Hayle - Hayle Olson
5. Laura - Lau Ann
6. Alisha - Ramblings by Alisha
7. Caitlin - Caaitlin Louise
9. Alana - Lana Sultana
10. Angie - Silk and Sapphire
11. Helen - House of Helen

My 11 Questions:
1. If you could wear only one makeup product for a week what would it be?
2. What three famous people (dead or alive), would you invite to your dinner party?
3. If you could live in a book, TV show or film what would it be?
4. What movie did you last watch?
5. Smokey eye and nude lip OR soft eyes and red lip?
6. What is your dream job?
7. Describe your perfect day in a sentence.
8. What did you last laugh about?
 9. What is something you hope to achieve this year?
10. Who is your favourite Disney princess or character?
11. Who were your childhood idols/ heroes?

Congratulations to the nominess, I look forward to learning more about you! Any other readers, I'd like to know an answer to one of my 11 questions, which you can leave in the comment section :D

Kristina xx



4 comments:

  1. Thanks so much girl!

    Ashlee Liz
    www.ashleeliz.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for nominating me :) My answers to your questions are here http://bit.ly/25uu1JS

    Angie xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! :) Yay! Will have a look now xx

      Delete

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme