facebook twitter pinterest instagram youtube bloglovin
 photo toppost.png

Saturday 30 January 2016

Nuxe Dry Oil Huile Prodigieuse


Despite using oil-free products, my skin still gets oily! I did some research and found that my skin isn't getting enough hydration and is therefore producing more oil to compensate for any dryness, which makes sense to me as most of my products are lightweight oil-free formulas. Now I thought that having oily skin meant that oil based products were a complete no-zone for me. That if I added any more oil to my face I will have more oil there than at a petrol station! I found, however, that what would be best for my skin type would be a dry oil, which is easily absorbed and non-greasy. The product that came up a few times matching this description was Nuxe's Huile Prodigieuse Dry Oil, which is a multi-purpose dry oil originating from France. It's made up of 6 plant oils that can be treated on the face, body or hair to add suppleness, nourishment and hydration. 

It still feels strange for me to introduce an oil to my skincare regime but after having used this oil for a few days I found that using it isn't actually as scary as I thought it would be considering my skin type. So far I am absolutely loving it! I have been using it at night by letting it absorb into my skin for about an hour before applying my moisturiser. I bought the spray version and because it spreads well I use one spray onto my hands and press it onto my face with my fingers. I thought that when I woke up in the morning after using it that my skin will be a shiny mess but instead it appears hydrated (my skin has a nice glow) and it feels soft and supple. In addition to having a gorgeous, light fragrance I also love how this oil is really versatile in the fact that you can use it in various ways such as mixing it with your moisturiser and even foundation, which I  am yet to try. Most importantly, it contains at least 96% natural ingredients with no preservatives, which means it is kind to sensitive skin. I also sprayed some of this into my hair and it made my hair smell divine! 

What are your thoughts about this product if you have used it?


Kristina xx



No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme